INFO AND LAW
- What is a notaire ?
- Notaire fees
- Good to know …
- The notaire is a public officer
- The notaire is a deed-authentication professional
- The notaire’s main areas of work
- Notaires as family advisors
- SALE AND PURCHASE OF FRENCH PROPERTIES
- FAMILY LAW
- CORPORATE LAW
- REAL ESTATE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to purchase my property in French Polynesia ?
- How to sell my property in French polynesia?
- If I sell my property in French Polynesia, do I have to pay Capital Gains Tax?
- Are there any extra fees if I decide to appoint you as my notaire ?
We can advise you :
- on the best way to purchase your property by keeping in touch with the notaire of the seller if he is not the same.
- if you decide to sell your French Polynesia property ( calculation of capital gain tax…).
- to settle your french inheritance